If you’ve ever dipped into the world of Tumblr you’ve probably realized that it can be quite a scary place full of mad theories, dark thoughts and the worst of bad puns.
Tumblr is a great place for the internet’s most obsessive fan bases to meet-up and share content. And there is no greater or more psychotically committed Tumblr ‘fandom’ (a kingdom of fans) than that of Harry Potter. Here’s a look at some of the times Tumblr and Harry Potter were a match made in heaven.
Apologies for any swearing, Tumblr is a lawless, uncontrolled, uncensored land…
- When it combined Harry Potter with Mean Girl
- When it realised that we are all Harry
- When it knew Hermione was the main character from the start
- When it discovered Hufflepuff’s secret
- When it explained Hermione’s genius
- When it gave us a very painful reminder
- When it called out this muggle
Seriously though, Neville’s got thishttp://harrymotherfuckingpotterrules.tumblr.com/post/12934361928
- When it made this Harry Potter and Lion King crossover
- When it perfectly displayed how the films got darker
- When it made us realise, Ron deserved more from his best friend http://winchesterdelight.tumblr.com/post/117207187925/justanotherdreamatnight-harry-albus-severus
- When it gave us the only drinking game we’ll ever need
- When it made this smart observation about Ravenclaws
- When it made this beautiful pun
- When it tore our hearts out
- This plot twist
- When it nailed Helena Bonham Carter’s Slytherinesque look
- When it made this extremely accurate description of the four houses http://best-of-tumblr.tumblr.com/post/88121822551/1021girl-snickerdoodlesandsausages
- *Add Caption*
I’ll also leave you with this amazing mashup of Harry Potter and Taylor Swift.