Terror Attacks rock Paris, Myanmar’s historic election, Narendra Modi in the U.K, Armistice Day and more…
1. A woman photographs flowers left by other visitors at the Berlin Wall memorial at Bernauer Strasse on the 26th anniversary of the fall of the wall.
Photo: Sean Gallup/Getty Images
2. The Ariane 5 rocket lifts off from the Ariane Launchpad Area at the European Spaceport in Kourou, in French Guiana.
Photo: AFP / Jody Amiet
3. Lloyd’s of London staff hold their annual Armistice Day service.
Photo: AFP / Robert Atanasovski
4. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is seen during an interview following the Republican presidential debate in Wisconsin, USA.
Photo: Joshua Lott/AFP/Getty Images
5. Participants cheer at a rally in support of a $15 minimum wage in New York City.
Photo: Mary Altaffer/AP
6. Students perform during the founding ceremony of the football team of the Shaolin Tagou martial arts school in Dengfeng, China.
Photo: China Daily/Reuters
7. A girl waits with refugees and migrants on the Greek island after crossing the Aegean Sea from Turkey in Lesbos, Greece.
Photo: Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images
8. Smoke rises from the site of US-led airstrikes in Sinjar, Iraq.
9. Indian PM Narendra Modi and David Cameron walk through the gardens at Chequers, the British prime minister’s country residence in Buckinghamshire, England.
Photo: Facundo Arrizabalaga/EPA
10. The Flaming Lips perform at the Summer Sounds opening concert in Sydney, Australia.
Photo: Todd Spoth
11. A fan awaits the start of a World Cup qualifying football match between Chile and Colombia in Santiago.
Photo: Matias Delacroix/NurPhoto/Corbis
12. George Clooney visits the Social Bite cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Photo: Jeff Holmes/Shutterstock
13. A poster bearing a portrait of Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi (L) is seen at a tea and coffee shop in Yangon.
Photo: AFP / Nicolas Asfouri
14. A French policeman assists a blood-covered victim near the Bataclan concert hall following attacks in Paris on November 14.